1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments AvailableATTENTION!
The Housing Authority of Texarkana Texas is accepting applications for its newly renovated 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Apartments!
- Ages 55 and up or Disabled for 1 BR
Apply online at:
First Time HomebuyersFHL Bank Atlanta's First-time Homebuyer Product provides up to $7,500 in down-payment, closing-cost, and principal reduction assistance for the purchase of a home by a first-time homebuyer. Homebuyers must meet product eligibility requirements and apply for funding through a participating member financial institution.
The First-time Homebuyer Product can help you:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Create relationships with real estate agents, builders, employers, and other industry professionals
- Reach new customer markets and originate new mortgages
- Reduce principal loan balance and qualify more potential homebuyers
- Maximum funding per household is $7,500
- The homebuyer must contribute at least $1,000
- The homebuyer must have income that is less than or equal to 80% of the county area median income or the state median family income for the area, adjusted for family size as published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), whichever is higher
- Funding is available for owned-occupied homes located within the United States and its territories
- Eligible properties include:
- Owner-occupied 1-4 family properties
- Townhouses, condos
- Foreclosed properties
- Manufactured and Mobile Housing
- New construction (within 45 days of closing)
*Additional requirements apply. Please see the Bank's Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan for more information.
Customer Service Survey
HATT Clients please provide your feedback on the level of customer service you have had or are now receiving from Envolve. A paper copy of the survey is available upon request.
TISD School Supply List and Orientation
Westlawn Elementary Back to School Bus Tour
Thursday, August 5
Westlawn Elementary Teachers and Staff will be handing out:
- Fun Give-a-Ways
- Important Info About School and Community Resources
Here's Where You Will Find Us:
5:05-5:20 pm - Bright Street Homes and Hampton Homes (will make stops at both locations)
5:25-6:05 pm - The Oaks, Pecan Ridge and Rosehill Ridge (stopping at all 3 locations)
6:10-6:40 pm - Beverly Neighborhood (coming down Wheeler Street from New Boston Road to the Community Garden)
6:45-7:00 pm - Woodbridge Apartments
Meet The Teacher Night
Monday, August 9
Take the opportunity to:
- Meet with School Faculty
- Learn more about the School and Curriculum
- Tour the Campus
Three Feet Social Distancing Recommended: Facial Mask Optional
Highland Park Elementary
401 West 25th Street
4826 University Park
Spring Lake Park
4324 Ghio Fish Boulevard
Theron Jones Early Literacy Center
2600 West 15th Street
Waggoner Creek Elementary
6335 Gibson Lane
Wake Village Elementary
400 Wildcat Drive
410 Westlawn Drive
9th Annual Hillier Community Back to School Health Fair
August 7th, 2021
9 am-12 pm
Located at: Faith Assembly of God
2001 Arkansas Blvd.
Texarkana, AR 71854
FREE, FREE, FREE!
We will be giving away:
- Backpack with school supplies! *Children must be present to receive a backpack.*
- Other goodies provided by Local Community Involvement
Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer
P-EBT is a food benefit for families with children who temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price meals at school during the COVID-19 pandemic. Schools will send families a link to the application so they can apply once it is open. For more information visit or call the P-EBT Call Center at 833-442-1255.
Educational Opportunity CenterHelping over 1,831 students START at the college, university, or vocational school of their choice.