Insight Scholarship Presented
Five HATT Insight Scholarship recipients were recognized Friday August 27th. Each recipient was awarded $1,000.
- Chiquita Trotter
- Denise Stewart
- April White
- Talandria Johnson
- Kandee Arnett
InSight is a scholarship program for graduating high school seniors who are HATT residents or participants (including the housing choice voucher program) and are seeking post-secondary education at an accredited educational institution, or residents/participants who are high school seniors but are already enrolled in a higher educational program.
HATT CEO Antonio Williams (far left) and Board Chair Melva Flowers (far right) present the following five students their $1,000 scholarships: (from left) Chiquita Trotter, Denise Stewart, April White, Talandria Johnson and Kandee Arnett (Kandee's father Jivara accepted the award for her).
View more photos in the HATT Insight Scholarship gallery.
"Are You Strong Enough?" Youth Event
The "Are You Strong Enough?" event was held July 17th. View photo gallery.
Westlawn Elementary Dates - September 2021
Volunteers in Public Schools (VIPS) & Parent Lighthouse Orientation/Roundup
10:00-10:45 a.m. & 5:15-6:00 p.m.
Westlawn Family Night: 7 Habits Drive Thru Tailgate Party
Tunnel of Leaders
Westlawn Meet the Teacher Event
Westlawn's Meet the Teacher Event was held Monday, August 9th, 2021.
Customer Service SurveyHATT Clients please provide your feedback on the level of customer service you have had or are now receiving from Envolve. A paper copy of the survey is available upon request.
1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartments AvailableATTENTION!
The Housing Authority of Texarkana Texas is accepting applications for its newly renovated 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Apartments!
- Ages 55 and up or Disabled for 1 BR
Apply online at:
First Time HomebuyersFHL Bank Atlanta's First-time Homebuyer Product provides up to $7,500 in down-payment, closing-cost, and principal reduction assistance for the purchase of a home by a first-time homebuyer. Homebuyers must meet product eligibility requirements and apply for funding through a participating member financial institution.
The First-time Homebuyer Product can help you:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Create relationships with real estate agents, builders, employers, and other industry professionals
- Reach new customer markets and originate new mortgages
- Reduce principal loan balance and qualify more potential homebuyers
- Maximum funding per household is $7,500
- The homebuyer must contribute at least $1,000
- The homebuyer must have income that is less than or equal to 80% of the county area median income or the state median family income for the area, adjusted for family size as published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), whichever is higher
- Funding is available for owned-occupied homes located within the United States and its territories
- Eligible properties include:
- Owner-occupied 1-4 family properties
- Townhouses, condos
- Foreclosed properties
- Manufactured and Mobile Housing
- New construction (within 45 days of closing)
*Additional requirements apply. Please see the Bank's Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan for more information.
Pandemic Electronic Benefit TransferP-EBT is a food benefit for families with children who temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price meals at school during the COVID-19 pandemic. Schools will send families a link to the application so they can apply once it is open. For more information visit or call the P-EBT Call Center at 833-442-1255.
Educational Opportunity CenterHelping over 1,831 students START at the college, university, or vocational school of their choice.