The Salvation Army Texarkana Angel Tree 2021
Angel Tree is a program for families who need assistance providing Christmas presents to children 12 years and younger and Seniors 65 and older as of Christmas 2021.
Children 12 & Under
Seniors 65 and Older
- Low-Income Families
- Families struggling financially
- Emergency situations
How do I apply?
Call our office to receive your invitation code and apply at SAAngelTree.org
When to apply?
October 1 - November 5, 2021
Codes will be given out.
Serving Zip Codes:
Only parents or legal guardians can apply for children.
- Picture I.D.
- Birth Certificates (All children or legal documents of guardian)
- Proof of Income (TANF, Foodstamps, SSI, SS, Unemployment, Checkstubs)
- Utility Bill with Address (Light, Water, Gas, Etc.)
For more information please call 870-774-2701
First Time HomebuyersFHL Bank Atlanta's First-time Homebuyer Product provides up to $7,500 in down-payment, closing-cost, and principal reduction assistance for the purchase of a home by a first-time homebuyer. Homebuyers must meet product eligibility requirements and apply for funding through a participating member financial institution.
The First-time Homebuyer Product can help you:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Create relationships with real estate agents, builders, employers, and other industry professionals
- Reach new customer markets and originate new mortgages
- Reduce principal loan balance and qualify more potential homebuyers
- Maximum funding per household is $7,500
- The homebuyer must contribute at least $1,000
- The homebuyer must have income that is less than or equal to 80% of the county area median income or the state median family income for the area, adjusted for family size as published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), whichever is higher
- Funding is available for owner-occupied homes located within the United States and its territories
- Eligible properties include:
- Owner-occupied 1-4 family properties
- Townhouses, condos
- Foreclosed properties
- Manufactured and Mobile Housing
- New construction (within 45 days of closing)
*Additional requirements apply. Please see the Bank's Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan for more information.
Westlawn Elementary Dates - November 2021November 3
Student Early Release
Staff Professional Development
November 11Veterans Day Program Released on our Facebook page
TISD-Westlawn Elementary (No in-person event)
Educational Opportunity CenterHelping over 1,831 students START at the college, university, or vocational school of their choice.
1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartments AvailableATTENTION!
The Housing Authority of Texarkana Texas is accepting applications for its newly renovated 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Apartments!
- Ages 55 and up or Disabled for 1 BR
Apply online at: