In partnership with Pilgrim's Pride & Albertsons Grocers on Stateline, the TC Food Bank is providing Thanksgiving Donation Boxes to students, faculty, and staff in need.
To Get a Box:
Schedule a pick-up time for Nov. 17 from 3-5pm to get a box, by contacting Phillip Parrish via email or Beverly Carter via email.
All submissions to receive a box will be confirmed by Nov. 14 and any cancellations must be made by Nov. 16 for reassignment. Donations are handed out on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Donate funds through the TC Foundation in the Nelson Admin Building
- Donate items from the most needed donation list:
- Boxed Stuffing Mix (like Stovetop)
- Instant Mashed Potatoes (in boxes or packets)
- Jars of Turkey Gravy
- Gravy Mix Packets
- Canned Yams
- Cranberry Sauce
- Cornbread Mix
- Canned Pumpkin or Fruit Pie Filling
- Pie Crust Mix
- Salt and Pepper
- Boxed Macaroni and Cheese
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, & Can of Frosting
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Drink Mixes
- Box of Tea Bags
- Bag of Sugar
- Boxes or Jell-O or Pudding Mix
- Box or Cereal
- Box or Graham Crackers
Thank you to the Red River Lumber Volunteers for helping us pack boxes last year!