New Logos, Brand & Website Launching in May 2018 for the Housing Authority of Texarkana, Texas (HATT).
The Housing Authority of Texarkana, Texas (HATT) was recently rebranded with new logos for their Housing Authority as well as their other entities: Premier Texarkana D&MFC Development & Management Facility Corporation, Prime Impact Solutions Inc., and TPFC Texarkana Public Facility Corporation. The logo designs were created by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com) and will be used on the new responsive website launching May 2018 (www.TexarkanaHA.org)
The goal of the new logo designs was to continue the familiar blue for the Housing Authority and also create modern and uplifting logos. All four logos have similar characteristics, which unify the brand. The new logos are easily identifiable & easy to read. Importantly, the new logos will be easy to reproduce on a variety of marketing/promotional products to further promote the Housing Authority and entities.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
The new “responsive” website, launching May 2018, will include the new logos, branding and colors. This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Portfolio pages including: Affordable Workforce Housing, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Programs, Rental Assistance (RAD) information, as well as information for Landlords.
- Procurement pages to see the current list of Solicitations & Bid Notices
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the admin section of the website
- Calendar feed to the homepage for quick review of the three most recent events as well as a link to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feed to the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Locations Map – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
- Pay Online – Coming Soon the website will also offer a convenient pay online feature
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish to the subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the new Housing Authority of Texarkana, Texas logos, branding or website, please contact Tarisha Duson, MPA, Director of Administrative Services at 903.838.8548 or email@example.com .